Attagged-3

 

1. What is your current obsession?

A. Aayirathil Oruvan

2. What are you wearing today?

A. 3/4 Shorts and T-shirt

3. What’s for dinner?

A. Chapatti

4. What’s the last thing you bought?

A. 2 kachoris from the nearby chaat shop

5. What are you listening to right now?

A. Thai Thindra Manne- Aayirathil Oruvan

6. What do you think about the person who tagged you?

A. I dont know much about Neha. But from reading her blog posts i could understand she hates traditions and bit of a rebel.

7. If you could have a house totally paid for, fully furnished anywhere in the world, where would you like it to be?

A. None other than Chennai. I love my home town

8.One thing you wanna change about yourself ?

A. To be less critical of other and myself.

9. Whose company do you enjoy the most?

A. Me. I like spending time alone and think about something.

10. Which language do you want to learn?

A. Sanskrit

11. What’s your favourite quote?

A.   “Philosophy is like a mother who gave birth to and endowed all the other sciences. Therefore, one should not scorn her in her nakedness and poverty”- Albert Einstein

                                                                                         
12.Would u cook for me?

A. Indeed, but i want the lion’s share.

13. What is the right way to avoid people who purposefully hurt you?

A. Think they are talking to someone or think they are lesser mortal as one of my friends would say.

14. What are you afraid of the most?

A. Failure

15. Who do you want to meet right now?

A. Selva Raghavan and congratulate him. 

16. What is your favourite colour?

A. Black and Blue

17. Give us 3 styling tips that work for you.

A. None, i go with what comfortably fits me.

18. What is your dream job?

A. Writer

19. What’s your favorite magazine?

A. Sportstar

20. If you had $100 now, what would you spend it on?

A. I would take it to the bank and exchange it with rupee Big Grin

21. What do you consider a fashion faux pas?

A. weird color combination and stupid hairstyle

22. Who according to you is the most over-rated writer?

A. I dont know much about this. 

23. What brings a smile on your face instantly?

A. Whenever a new music of A.R. Rahman releases or there is an update to any of the softwares i use.

24. A word that you say a lot?

A. “Adapaavi” (you sinner. It is a swear word dont take that literally)

25. What kind of haircut do you prefer?

A. Unkempt or mohawk

26. What are you going to do after this?

A. Read some blogs.

27. What do you do when you are feeling low or terribly depressed?

A. watch TV and try to think out of it.

28. What makes you go wild?

A. Dragon Ball Series.

29. What are your favourite movies?

A. Anbe Sivam, Hey Ram, Swades, Rang De Basanti, Vasool Raja, Saroja, Chennai 28, Pasanga, Kaminey, Unnai Pol Oruvan, Aayirathil Oruvan………..

30. What inspires you?

A. Doing something that others have not done.

31. What do your friends call you most commonly?

A. Venky. My full name is Venkatadri

32. Would you prefer coffee or tea?

A. Coffee

33. Which other blogs do you love visiting?

A. All the blogs that I follow...

34. Favorite Dessert/Sweet?

A. I am sweet person but i dont like sweet eatables Winking

35. How many tabs are turned on in your browser right now?

A. 7

36. When you looked at yourself in the mirror today, what was the first thing you thought?

A. My eyes are very red

37. Favorite Season?

A. Winter

38. Last movie you saw?

A. Aayirathil Oruvan

39. What breaks your heart?

A. To know that I am not good enough

40. Which was the last trip you took..??

A. To a book Exhibition

41. Favourite book?
A. All chetan Bhagat books

Rules for those who are tagged :-

1. Respond and rework – answer these questions on your blog, replace one question that you dislike with a question of your own, and add one more question to the list.

2. Then tag a new set of people.[Break the rules if you want but do Answer them all]


I pass on this tag to anyone who wants to take it up : Srini, Meow, Shruthi, Shilpa, Avada Kedavra, Sojo, Ajai and Sandya

Comments

  1. Venks,

    Super tag: will do it sometime I guess (maybe even today although I have already had two posts in the last eighteen hours. lol)

    Now to your answers. The Einstein quote is brilliant. More impressive is your rememberance. I cannot remember quotes longer than one sentence and eight to ten words if my life depended on it. lol


    You might hate me if you saw me because I am the most veritable version of a fashion faux pas; not the colours bit these days, but hairstyle yes. :P

    Dream job? Writer?! WOW! Good luck. I am sure you will autograph one of yours for me one day. Miles to go :)

    And you ARE good. The thought you are not should never enter your head.

    I also liked your answer for "What would you like to change?" for I have quite often insisted on that myself at the risk of sounding robotic!!! :D

    Have a fine, fine day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Learn Sanskrit?! Super duper man!! Good luck with that.. and Dream Job - Writer. What happens to the Chartered Accountant?? :-/
    Will take up the tag :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Venks.. i've already done this da :P
    see this - the third tag :)

    $100 exchange??/ Very clever answer :P
    Writer?? All the best... Kandipa un book a vela kuduthu vanguven da :P I don't want any complimentary copy... YOu can get royalty na :P
    AAyirathil Oruvan??? how is the movie>?? Nee ok sonna dhan papen :)
    Very very honest tag you've done here...

    ReplyDelete
  4. red eyes? probably hangover! :P

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liked your answers 20, 30 n 34.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Srini i have a google gadjet which displays einsteins quote i liked this so added. I always believe it is nice to know that a great mind and i concur.

    The writer is too good to be true it is just my dream job but it is a Oasis and i know that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey sandya CA is not my passion. I like sanskrit because it will help me to read ancient scriptures and infer my meaning rather than others telling me

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sowmi, oh i didnt realise that. thanku as far the book it very very unlikely you are just trying to make me feel good. AO is sooper the best tamil movie ever. You will either hate it or love it so much.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks shas. You also please take up this tag :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nehaaaaa noo not hangover i dont drink yaar. I had fever.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Venks I already did this tag during the initial days of blogging :)
    But all your answers were sooper! U wanna learn sanskrit? Is it a wish u got after seeing AO?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Interesting tag and equally interesting answers! Got some insights!! :D
    Thanks for tagging...will take it up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. 7 tabs ah? ena panra... elame kadalaya?

    ReplyDelete
  14. @shruthi

    What are asking loosu. Aayirathil oruvan is about Thamizhargal. Sanskrit nothing to do with that.

    I like sanskrit because it will help me to read ancient scriptures and infer my meaning rather than others telling me

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ Mitr

    I thought you new Sanskrit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. @ Shilpa Garg

    wow i glad it was interesting looking forward for your tag

    ReplyDelete
  17. @ haRY

    nO, not kadalai i was reading blogs, facebook, songs.pk,= and my yahoo.

    ReplyDelete
  18. enjoyed reading your tag. its nice watching television when depressed where there’s something interesting, nor it will increases.

    ReplyDelete
  19. @ jeevan
    yep time flies they say, its true

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi, Something is waiting for u in my blog.
    See this

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream