World T20 Twitter Style

ttp Hi Guys I have Written a post summing up the World T20 tournament. If you think it is any other review or look back, I am afraid you are wrong. I have wrote this post imagining how it would be if Cricket teams had twitter handle and interacted with each other on twitter.

If you aren't interested in cricket you still have something you can laugh about. If you are avid Tweeter you will enjoy this post even more. So please give it try and post you views on the write up there.

I am looking forward to your thoughts on the write up. You can read it on our Cricket blog “An Arm chair View of a Cricket Fan’s Thought”

 http://scribbles-on-cricket.blogspot.com/2010/05/world-t20-twitter-style.html

And one more thing it got selected for Blogadda’s Tuesday Tangy picks Party

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream