My First Vote

May 13th was the day i cast my first vote, but sadly it didn’t matter much because my candidate an entrepreneur is not known to many. I thought it would be a new experience and would make a mark in my life, but i was only left with a mark on my left index finger. It was yet another passable day in my life. Just like you would buy milk, stand in a queue, wait for your turn, show your voter ID, get your finger inked, press the button your done . But pressing the button part was fun, childish isn't it? Nevertheless it was good experience to press that and say what you want to the world.


It was really sad to see people being turned down after they had only their ration card and not voter ID. One bright thing is unlike the other big cities, my city didn’t have any mambo jumbo about voting . It had a 68% voter turn out. Pretty impressive compared to others and nothing out of the world.


The ADs of celebrities and others urging to vote turned out to be a big joke. Mumbai and Delhi were pathetic with very less voter turnout. Looks like most of the cricketers didn’t vote playing IPL. Kaif, Bangar and Akash should have am i right. Many people were busy voting in IPL T20 website about some useless things. I am glad that i voted, what about you guys what are your thoughts

Comments

  1. I couldnt vote sadly i was one of the people who u mentioned had no voter IDs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldnt vote sadly i was one of the people who u mentioned had no voter IDs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments buddy

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the comments buddy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream