55 fiction #2

I Have committed the cardinal sin Not talkingthat a blogger shouldn’t commit, Letting their blog die because of twitter. To cleanse me of my sins I am gonna blog regularly and torture you guys to read meBig Grin.

55 fiction is a form writing where the author expresses their thoughts within 55words. But for this author they are way to torture his readers with his (Poor) Jokes. So go ahead and read this one for this poor soulLaughing 

A guy walked passed the snoring watchman and entered the flatDont tell anyone. He placed something on the lock, opened the door and went in. Suddenly a bowl slipped and fell on the ground Doh, the lights went on and he was caught food-handedDrooling. “Rohan! Why are you late? No dinner for you todayAngry” said his mom.

This Further re-establishes the fact “He who comes late for dinner gets a bummer”  If you want a share of you dinner arrive early or else you would left with the left overs.

Comments

  1. shabba... your prelude was longer than the 55 fiction pa :) (that's the purpose anyway, isn't it> lol)

    take care! and welcome back to blaaaging! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol! :D
    No dinner? That was hilarious! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hehehe :D I am committing a similar sin these days. Forgotten my blog completely :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol good one da :D :D no dinner for you ???

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Neha , Nethra, Meow
    I would ban the world LOL if i had the right :-D

    @Sudhakar
    thanks for visiting :-)

    @ Avada
    I am now cleansing my sins :-)

    @ Srini
    The post looked short so I added some Venkyism to it :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very interesting :D
    By the way what did he put on the lock?? Key?? ;) ;)
    Nice one Venky :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Chatterbox
    Yeah Key but definitely not ven"key" :-P

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was a very cute 55 fiction.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream