Yet another Tag due to lag or lack of thinking

Avada Kedavra tagged me and here are the 10 to 1 answers from my side. I promised myself to act like an ass throughout this tag. BEWARE!

 

Ten how’s:

1. How did you get one of your scars?

A: I was playing with a toy car which sparks fire at the back. An ordinary kid would play with and leave it, not me. I broke the car took the part which emits the spark and started playing with it. It fell near the wheel motor near the well. Me pretending to be Superman and not tall enough to switch the motor off, tried to stop it with my iron hands. Zoom a spin i couldn't stop it. This is how my finger look now

2. How did you celebrate your last birthday?

A: I have stopped celebrating them

3. How are you feeling at this moment?

A: Annoyed

4. How did your night go last night?

A: Sleepless, searching for random blogger profiles

5. How did you do in high school?

A: Promise! I didnt do anyone at school Whew

6. How did you get the shirt you’re wearing?

A: I did tapas and got this T-shirt.

7. How often do you see your best friends?

A: The frequency of sunrise and sunset / politician changing parties / celebs changing partners

8. How much money did you spend last month?

A: Whatever my parents gave me.

9. How old do you want to be when you get married?

A: Probably when i get a job

10. How old will you be at your next birthday?

A: 21

Nine what’s:

1. What’s your mothers name?

A: Usha

2. What did you do last weekend?

A: Played cricket, football and laughed a lot with my friends

3. What is the most important part of your life?

A: Laughing and having fun, no matter what!

4. What would you rather be doing? 

A: Having a laugh with my friends

5. What did you last cry over?

A: Cant remember, it’s been more than a decade since i cried for anything!

6. What always makes you feel better when you’re upset?

A: Up beat music

7. What’s the most important thing you look for in a significant other?

A: Sense of humour

8. What are you worried about?

A: My IPCC course for Chartered Accountancy

9. What did you have for breakfast?

A: South Indian Sedative Pongal!

Eight you’s:

1. Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

A: I liked them on Facebook pages and status updates

2. Have you ever had your heartbroken?

A: You will be, by the time you finish reading this tag

3. Have you ever been out of the country?

A: If country means area outside cities, yes!

4. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?

A: The answer is similar to that of your answer to whether the sky is blue.

5. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?

A: I have punched them on their face!

6. Have you ever had sex on the beach?

A:  I wouldn’t do that and moreover i am a virgin

7. Have you ever dated someone younger than you?

A: I haven't dated anyone yet.

8. Have you ever read an entire book in one day?

A: There are 2 types of people. One kind reads hard and the other reads hardly! I belong to the latter

Seven who’s:

1. Who was the last person you saw?

A: My mom

2. Who was the last person you texted?

A: My friend, Hari

3. Who was the last person you hung out with?

A: All my friends

4. Who was the last person to call you?

A: Find out yourself “ Sir we are calling from Nowhere bank do you want somebody’s loan because nobody wants it”

5. Who did you last hug?

A: My teammates, when i scored last night in the football match.

6. Who is the last person who texted you?

A: Hari

7. Who was the last person you said “I love you” to?

A: If it is meant in romantic way i haven't said it to anyone yet

Six where’s:

1. Where does your best friend(s) live?

A: A street away

2. Where did you last go?

A: To Toilet

3. Where did you last hang out?

A: Monkey bar

4. Where do you go to school?

A: Past

5. Where is your favorite place to be?

A: Motta Motta Maadi

6. Where did you sleep last night?

A; Not on the platform

Five do’s:

1. Do you think anyone likes you?

A: How can people not like me!

2. Do you ever wish you were someone else?

A: yes

3. Do you know the muffin man?

A: How much does a kilo of it cost? I know only Shakhtimaan!

4. Does the future scare you?

A: Yes It does

5. Do your parents know about your blog?

A: They dont know what a blog is!

Four why’s:

1. Why are you best friends with your best friend?

A: They are true to me and they trust me. I respect anyone who trusts me.

2. Why did you get into Blogging?

A: I wanted to everybody to notice the unnoticed side of me. I, like one of those Private Engineering colleges in TN,  am hardly recognised.

3. Why did your parents give you the name you have?

A: Supposedly it is the name of my dad’s friend

4. Why are you doing this survey?

A: Now this is a revelation. News channels need to cover this. I never knew this was a survey

Three if’s:

1. If you could have one super power what would it be?

A: Ability to control the human mind

2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?

A: It is like asking “Can you get back the Kachori you ate yesterday in today’s morning shit!” It cant happen and I never would do that!

3. If you were stranded on a deserted island and could bring 1 thing, what would you bring?

A: I would get a boat! and get out of there!

Two would-you-ever’s:

1. Would you ever get back together with any of your ex’s if they asked you?

A: I will try Y’s and Z’s

2. Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love? How does shaving save them?

A:  I would shave my head if i end up bald.

One last question:

1. Are you happy with your life right now?

A: I am the happiest person there would ever be!

If you have survived it till now, let me tell you that you have a strong heart and you wont get any heart attacks. Anyone who read this gets tagged, hahaha evil scheme Devil. If you dont have a blog do it in your Facebook notes

Comments

  1. Loved the way you respond man :) samma post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Vignesh hahaha I was acting like an ass. I am very humble.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely done Venky :) Thanks for doing the tag! Had fun reading it...
    "I have stopped celebrating them"? why?!
    lol@" I did tapas and got this T-shirt. "
    "I like one of those Private Engineering colleges in TN I am hardly recognised " hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @evanescenetthouhts:
    Nothing actually alarming i've lost interest as i grew older. I aint no president or big shot to have by birthday celebrated, it's just another day for me.

    Thank you very it was fun doing the tag too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interesting.. I liked the Y's and Z's .. :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream