Pwndaworse meet and Why i am a comedy piece

   I know it’s quite late to write a post about it. But better late than never. Not that i am too busy but too lazy to post early. One perfect Saturday evening while I, Vignesh and Keerthi were group chatting on yahoo about our group blog “Punch Pwdaworse” (Do Follow it! I write there too) et al. Suddenly our idea mani Vignesh suggested that we would meet up and talk trash. I used it to my advantage and fixed up the meeting at Kalima Hotel, which serves Vada Pav, on Sunday the 19th. One stone two mangoes!

   The day arrived and so did Vignesh at Ashok pillar only to face my ire. I texted him to get to the Ashok Pillar and this bugger replied “You mean Pillaiyar? No pillaiyar around” Seriously hopeless at wits' end, it took him some gazing around to actually grasp what i meant. Voila! we met but we had to go to Vadapalani to meet up with keerthi and then got Kalima.

    Now it was my time to play the fool that I always was. We were standing apposite to a Shiva Temple in Vadapalani. Apparently I was of the opinion that any temple as big as that must be Vadapalani Murugan Temple, after all Murugan is Shiva's son no? I dont know Just as expected she ended up at the other temple. After all the chaos and confusion we met. 

   We were then off to Kalima Hotel. We sat and placed the order “2 plate paani pooris and 1 vada pav(me)” I was thinking “Pani Poori! even here d'oh. Tasteless fellows!”. My Vada pav arrived a bit later than the pani pooris for obvious reasons. These two didnt even eat the the whole of the pani pooris and they went on to order two vada pavs! This Keerthi is quite different you see. Let us now spin a cycle or whatever thing that satisfies the requirement of a circle and get to the flashback hypnotized. A year ago if you had took her to a ThalappaKatti Joint or Velu Military hotel she would kattify a full kattu i mean food filled till neck! But now she’s a vegan. Holy cow! she doesnt consume even dairy items. Now thats the cue. The vada pav was so full of butter and she refused to eat it. I had to eat that vada pav, anything that is not meat is vegetarian for me! I wonder what would she be asking for; like a friend of mine who goes by the nickname Kong “I want vegetable rice without vegetables” Likewise “I want Panneer Butter Masala without Panneer and Butter Smug” But she settled for onion Bajjis.

   I know I am very Saarp and a superman who wears pants over my undies star, but still I am busy you see, I cant save people all the time! Not talking See this I say! I have proof! They want me to save them!



   Thank God! WhewI didnt order saMoocha Channa. I think they got frustrated with Keerthi not eating their Vada Pav and edited “Veg Bonda” to “VEG PO DA” I know one guy who would be Plahaha-ing after seeing this “Chelli Bajji” our very own bhajji! Harbhajan Singh Plaha

   Like Kalima wasn’t enough, after plotting the budget we went to Marry Brown for some beverages. They were telecasting Guyana Vs Lions match there and what would you expect from me but for outrage and ranting on seeing the Guyanese play. Two ice teas, 1 milk shake, some ringtone exchanging and some banter later, we left Marry Brown. That was after the Watchman gave a look that meant “Please leave before i do it for you Time out

   From there walked the bus stop and with that continued some more banter till the bus arrived. Keerthi left at vadapalani and we both took a bus from vadapalani. What would you expect two nerd wearing a white string across their body to talk about while travelling? G-string? Nay! Just String Theory and some psychology Nerd.


   What happened was I once again I proved that i was a pucca comedy piece. I didnt even realise that i had travelled almost 3 kms past the stop which i had to get down, despite the conductor warning me. Another flashback while we were waiting at the Bus stop hypnotized, Vignesh “I once got down three stops before my college and had to walk from there Dont tell anyone Me “Haha such a loser!Smug”. What an ass i was! what a pwnage! I ended up doing a “Ross Geller” type comedy.

Then I walked back home tired. My mom asked “You told that you’d be by 6.30”

Me: Yeah! There was no bus and we were talking for a long time.

Mom: With Whom?

Me: Me and my blog friends! Vignesh and Keerthi

Mom: Surprise You have friendship with girls and you didnt tell me!

Me: What the….Angry You never asked!

   With a feeling of disbelief she said “Ennamo po! I dont know what you people talk!Rolling Eyes  I got damn irritated. God has given us, human beings one power “The power to ignore” Not listening I stormed to my already planned “motta motta madi meet” with my friends. I vented all my frustration with them. End of the day two things are sure. I had blast, meeting Vignesh and Keerthi; I am 100% sure that I am a comedy piece and comedy cop, some people live in Stone age and there is no place like “Motta Motta Maadi” Period! oh go on

P.S If you haven't read my First post @ Pwndaworse “(no) Parking In Front Of The Gate Syndrome” Do read it here http://bit.ly/9Ap70h

Comments

  1. Pah! Thank goodness. ennoda paai chappal, road runner ellam varla :D :D

    Why didn't you tell your mother you are having friendship with girls? :O :P :D varaen onga veetuku one day. anniku onga ammaku "appdi ennathan pesuveengalo" bayam poyidum :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Keerthi; First of all why did you use "Name/url"? And girl friendship! I already submitted all the details of my G talk contacts before. I just dont prefer to say only when. I dont even say that i have blog and they dont even what a blog is. My Father is daddy cool but my mom is stone age. Please come! Please come! Our eater of milkless matter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Keerthi And damn it i missed out on the Bears being Stalked by TR thing too. Dont let out the suspense I will post that one in pwndaworse. hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  4. :D sema po! I thought self pwnage was keerthi's realm :P pillayaar stood out :D had a blast! totally! nice post :P and a new follower :P

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Vignesh Dei vennesh! what new follower?

    ReplyDelete
  6. @vignesh - he is supposed to pwn current affairs. How totally apt! :D
    and in case you didn't notice, order illama naane aajar aagaraen. self pwnage is still mine :P :P

    @venky - chumma blogku oru publicitythaan. onnoda readers rendu paerachum varamaatangalanu :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Keerthi "Anda Rendu paere neenga dhane!" (to be read in sivaji's rendition)

    ReplyDelete
  8. hahaha, vignesh kooda polambitrundhaan - serious dearth of readersnu.
    edhachum adhiradiya pannanum. adhu adithadiya illama irukra varakum :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. “Veg Bonda” to “VEG PO DA”
    ROTFL.. good you got to eat your fav Vada Pav.. looks like the meet was a blast..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Simply killing some in between class time on Digg and I found your article . Not normally what I choose to read about, but it was completely price my time. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream