The Other door

  Before I start, let me say that is not going to be one those whacky posts i usually come up with. It’s a long post of things i really wanted to convey for a long time, perhaps this might ease out my mood swings. I know it’s been quite a long time since I blogged in this place. That is purely because i have simply lost any motivation to write here because there’s not an awful lot of people waiting to read. And the souls who do read already know in first hand, what i am going to write.

The Deepavali weekend that went by was pretty good. I’ve been in Chennai ever since I was born and i didnt even visit St Thomas mount once. So prior to deepavali on Thursday we visited the place in the evening. We had quite a blast watching the night sky being decorated by the infinite number of fireworks, I never knew people here had so much money. Such a marvelous place is this St Thomas mount. It’s very peaceful and close with nature! We also decided the comeback there the morning, post deepavali.

Deepavali went on really nice. Though the curiousness to find out what crackers my dad had bought for me and to save them for later wasn’t at fever pitch, It’s really something to be with friends and light up fireworks with them. Though this time I really missed pwning my good friend Ajay due to him being in Dubai and the bugger didn’t even turn up for skyping that day! I would say there were other guys whom i was pwning that day, my fellow comedy cop Ashwath and the karate Kid Vignesh who got repeatedly bashed by me. I really had a blast this Deepavali quite literally. In the event i even got blisters on my index and thumb fingers, trying pluck the fuse off the crackers.

The morning trip to St Thomas was even better than the evening one. May be that was because we managed to sneak in without paying the parking ticket and Camera ticket hahaha. Now you must know why we went as early as 5.30 am :-) Also there was Ashwath accompanying us which means double the fun, because of his antics! I had wonderful time fooling around the place and clicking random pictures. I even caught hold of a snail which was lying on the road  You can view them here http://picasaweb.google.com/assydude/JourneyStThomasMt#  and prayed for peace for the dead snails and frogs hehehe

                                     

How much ever I try to be a serious guy, I just fail and land face first on the ground, in front of my friends. This considering, I was serious, unsocial guy who rarely talks to anyone but his friends and is absolutely unsocial with females is quite a change! Blogging has totally changed me, as it opened more vistas i realised i was being too rigid and wasting whole lot of opportunities to have fun. I am really blessed and gifted to have such wonderful friends around me all the time.

Later that day Vignesh whom i call Vennesh and lot other profane things which i dont want to express here, his friend Pramodh whom i have also become friends with and last but not least Keerthi whom i affectionately call Deedee ( For more info view her profile pic, courtesy my editing), visited my place to design a “Dustbin”. Now dont laugh, that’s community service for the Elliot’s beach area! These pwndaworse mates have really gotten close to me. Everything happened so quick with us. We were an instant hit with each other, no inhibitions whatsoever. Only person i need to hang out with among the pwdaworse is Vinay.

Apart from some ‘Deedee’ish behavior from Vennesh who was fiddling with my facebook page and twitter page it was quite nice. Only “The button” which asked him not to press here was the “like button”. On the contrary Deedee was very “chamathu” and was not troubling this Dexter. Pramodh was giving suggestions while meddling with his mokka micromax phone, he bought the day before. If only he had listened to me, he could have bought this beauty. We wrapped up the design only in the last hour or so. One the whole it was quite a funfilled day which was topped off with a nice chat at the motta maadi with Hari and Machi, where i almost dozed of if it wasn’t for the rain.

Though the 8hr Tax class was cancelled, courtesy Jal cyclone on Sunday, I was rendered powerless for about 10hrs, second week in a row. For the past week or so there have been so many mood swings. One moment I feel like I was born to do all the things i do and another moment I feel why the hell was i born. What has hit me hard and haven’t helped me one bit is that we friends, are slowly but surely parting away! We’ve been so close for the last 6 years and i love my friends so much, it’s so hard think of a week without hanging out with them at the ‘motta maadi’.  

All I can do is console myself by saying it’s just wishful thinking that they are moving away and believe as people say “Bhagawan oru kadava moodina innoru Kadava thorappaan” I am waiting for the other door!

Comments

  1. Keerthi ulla edathil inhibition edhu? :D And kuppathotti designing was fun!I am putting it on my resume :P

    @Vennesh don't mind him calling you a whole lot of profane things because what is a l***** and a p**** between brothers, I say :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where is the like button for the keerthi comment?:):P!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Deedee Yeah nee irukara edathula inihibitions kedayathu :-) He wont mind I know that :-D

    @Pramodh Gommala ithellam oru comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice da.. altogether a different post from you.Though I'm highly offended that you are taking claims over MY dustbin design :P :P muahaha and yeah it was fun to meddle with your fb and twitter page.At the end of the day I 'like'd hanging out there and of course this post too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww.. Thanks for mentioning about me machi!! Even I wish I were there.. I'll definitely make it the next time. Sure shot... The next pwndaworse meeting will for sure be a punch pwndaworse meeting..

    I seriously feel that I'm missing a lot of fun!! :(

    Sorry guys...

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Vennesh You bugger!!!!

    @Vinay What to do you are a Busy bee :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream