I can't be doin with this

I think I am relatively safe writing here. No one is going to bother. The last time I checked, this blog had 6 views per day. I was recently listening to karl's diary portions of the Rick Gervais animated podcast and it rekindled me to write a journal. Also coupled with the fact that I am wasting way to too much time on twitter and I shut it down. The constant mindless chatter, I cant be doin with that.

I am going to write down anything I find interesting or any state of mind that I want to record. It may be explicit and down right nonsense. If you are easily offended, you can please get the fuck out of my blog. Oh you're still reading? You are skin is slightly thick

I woke in the middle of a dream, today. It's always surreal when you are woken in the middle of a dream. You are dilly dallying between consciousness and fantasy. Minutes later, you just remember zilch but at the moment when you are in the dream, it is very real. I wonder we are nothing but a dream of ourselves. May be our bodies are at some cubicle and we face death when we wake from slumber. It is quite ironic that we would call death as last slumber.

I came across this article highlighting that sanitary napkins are to be charged 12% GST. The reaction of the author was "I am being charged for being a woman". Why would anyone take such a drastic chance? You are basically accusing everyone of plotting "Let's screw these women folks by taxing 12% on tampons. Fuck them, tax 20% on kaajal as well". That is totally not true. I am not supporting that move to charge GST, I am just saying that it is so much better to go "Women menstruate once a month. Women all over the country need to use tampons to absorb the blood flow. It is a basic necessity, do not tax and increase the burden on us" When someone sees such a message they would rather listen, than get irked for being called biased person. No one here is going to achieve anything by calling others names. It's a futile outrage garbage.

I was watching a documentary about Budhha in the early hours of today. There was this line "In order to gain something, you'll have to lose everything". When looking at it outwards it seems daft, but it is quite deep. The film "Into the wild" deals with that. Christopher McCandles loses all his belongings and sets a nomadic path to the wilderness of Alaska only to die a lonely death. What he gained was the gift to the world that "Happiness is only real, when it is shared" But it was rather little too late. The end was probably different with Buddha. Buddha basically told to fuck all the attachments and probably died saying it. Christopher couldn't quite be called the modern day buddha due the end he faced. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

My Tryst with God

The Indian Dream