Sitting at home

A few weeks back I was relishing the fact that I will have no work to do and I can sit at home and do whatever I want. I thought I can be happy sitting at home, watching movies, documentaries and other videos on youtube. I didn't quite think about the fact that there needs to be a person with whom I can talk about those videos. A month has passed and it is already boring as shit. It will be boring when you don't have company (YSWIDT)

The world around is busy doing their daily routine and getting by with their life, while I sit at home wondering with the whom will I have the next proper conversation. It's been weeks since I actually expressed anything of meaning, to any person. It really sucks. I have so much to talk but have no one to listen. So I am going to scream into this abyss at least once a day

Boy! If this is how old age is going to be, I don't want to live a day beyond 40. I hope I die in the next 15-20 years. I am already fed up with this purposeless bullshit life.

I watched "8-mile road" today. It is a kind of autobiographical movie of Eminem. I used to listen to this song on SS music every evening, waiting for them to play it so that I can memorize the verses, totally oblivious to the fact that it is the end credit song of a movie, 8-mile road. The song IS THE MOVIE. He rapped the whole movie in just 5 minutes The movie was very engrossing and I quite liked it. It was fascinating to see the dynamics of the underground rapping scene and the deserted houses in Detroit. You get to see the other side of America that we normally see in movies.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Tryst with God

The Great Mad-ras University Results Saga

A train Journey from Mambalam to Meenambakkam. Part 1